We just received a brand new light from NiteRider that is completely different from what they have offered before. While it utilizes some of the same technology as models from the past, it is a clean, elegant solution in a well designed package. It outputs 1800 lumens and is fully charged in only 3 hours!
Here is our First Look and Unboxing video:
• 1800 max lumen output on Boost Mode
• All New Collimator Lens, distributes a smooth widespread beam pattern
• Side lighting for increased visibility day or night
• Long lasting 20 hour runtime at 100 lumens in Walk Mode
• 5 Light Levels plus 2 Daylight Flash Modes
• FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
• Secure on and off-road capable handlebar mount
• Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
• Helmet mountable (Helmet Mount sold separately)
• Fast 3 hour charge via the included AC power charging adapter
• Low battery indicator
• Extend your ride time, 6 hour runtime at 350 lumens in Low Mode
• Boost Mode indicator, power button will light up red and blue
• Boost Mode, double tap power button to unleash maximum LED output at 1800 lumens!
• Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light.
Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light.
The NiteRider Lumina Dual 1800 is also backed by NiteRider’s awesome Lifetime Warranty.
At 258 grams, I plan to only use this light on my handlebars since my neck is pretty sensitive to any extra weight on my helmet, but it is awesome that NiteRider made this light compatible with all their earlier quick release mounts for both helmets and handlebars! We have quite a few around our house these days!
The way the light is thrown from this light is truly awesome. It comes out as a horizontal bar of flood light. PERFECT for running on the handlebars!
Here is how NiteRider describes the new light on their web page for the Lumina Dual 1800:
“The All New NiteRider® Lumina™ Dual 1800 represents the next evolution of our best-selling Lumina® head light into a dual LED set-up that produces a far-reaching beam pattern with extensive peripheral illumination; making it the ideal choice for any riding situation or terrain. The Dual emits an amazing 1800 lumens while in Boost Mode, making it one of the brightest self-contained bicycle lights available today. Simply double tap the power button to set the light to Boost Mode. When in Boost Mode, the power button will illuminate red and blue to notify the user at a glance. The Dual is also equipped with side lighting to increase your visibility day or night.
Tested, meeting an IP64 rating; The Dual 1800 is designed to be used in a variety of riding conditions because of its high resistance to water and dust. Its high-strength Dupont® Fiberglass reinforced nylon body casing and aluminum heat sink are engineered for extreme resistance to cracking and abrasion.”
The NiteRider Lumina Dual 1800 retails for $149.99 and can be found at your local bike shop. Feel free to contact NiteRider directly if your shop doesn’t carry their products. The NiteRider team is super supportive and easy to talk to!
📱 Follow Me
💸 Support the Channel!
If you’ve enjoyed my content and have found value, consider giving a donation of any size.
More content to read and watch: http://www.RideAlongside.com
Business Inquiries: RideAlongside@gmail.com